I just returned from the ACR (Association for Conflict Resolution) annual conference, which really opened my eyes in a lot of ways.
- Physical & Romantic (sex, affection, physical space, division of household chores)
- Emotional & Spiritual (connectedness, communication, individual development, religion, values, ethics)
- Social Activities (how the couple relates to friends, family, community)
- Parental (relationships with children, decision-making, discipline, activities)
- Financial (managing income and debt, planning for the future)
- Legal (marital status, views of the law, legal relationships with others)